You will love this delicious, warm breakfast! Peach Baked Oatmeal is easy to throw together and enjoy for several meals!
You will need:
- 2 cups fruit (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 4 eggs
- 0.5 cup sugar (or 1 cup if you like a sweeter breakfast)
- 0.5 cup oil (I use melted unsalted butter!)
- 6 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups raw grassfed milk! :)
- extra butter for buttering the pan
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9x13 inch pan with the extra butter.
Layer the fruit in the pan.
In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, oil or melted butter.
Add oats, baking powder, and salt to the bowl and mix well. Stir in raw milk to combine.
Pour over the fruit in the pan. Bake for 40 minutes until slightly golden brown on the edges. We prefer a softer oatmeal rather than dry.
Serve warm with raw milk poured on top. Enjoy!!